Travelling.

Travelling.
Travelling leaves you speechless. Then turn you into a storyteller. Hope I have been a good one ^.^

Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Journey to the K land! Day 6 - 7 Feb 2013

It's official that I had a flu! My runny nose was like a tap. I lost my voice. My throat hurt and even swallowing saliva was so painful. Strong wind didn't help either.  We decided to cancel our day trip to Mt. Seoraksan and just hang around the area.  We had porridge for breakfast and just walked around in Myeong Dong, doing cosmetics shopping till 12 noon. 

After dropping off our purchases in our room, we then headed out to Dongmyo Station on Line 6. There was a E-Mart and we wanted to buy sticker wall papers. We had our lunch there too!
We had to pass by Cheonggyecheon stream while walking to E-Mart. It is located at the basement of the "Lotte Castle" condominium.

 Kimchi Fried Rice


Kimchi Pancake 

One floor above E-Mart, there was this store selling interior decorations and furniture. I really really really want this pavilion in my future house!


Other than wall stickers, I purchased Mok Candy to soothe my throat, water bottle and Vitamin C. By the time we were done, it was only around 4pm and I didn't want to go back to Green Residence yet. But my throat wouldn't take kindly to harsh wind outside either. So I decided to go shopping! It's indoor so no wind. HA HA 


Fish cake soup for dinner

Then I had an relatively early night! 

Adios!
xoxo
Miss N


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea Day 1

Korea Day 2

Korea Day 3

Korea Day 4

Korea Day 5

Korea Day 6

Korea Day 7



No comments:

Post a Comment