Travelling.

Travelling.
Travelling leaves you speechless. Then turn you into a storyteller. Hope I have been a good one ^.^

Saturday, March 18, 2017

List of My Travelogues

It's March 2017.

A whole 4 years since I started this little blog.  

So if you had been following my blog and reading all the posts, be it entertaining or downright boring, I thank you.  I am neither a writer with a great flair nor an expert photographer, yet you bear with me. You followed me as I opened the door into unknown through a whirlwind of my travels. Despite the prolonged silence that stretched over a few months, you are still here. For that, thank you, my dear readers!  



Or if you just started reading, here is a complete list of travelogues I have shared so far, in chronological order.  








Update : Feb 2022

I have done 75 trips from when I graduated in 2012 till 2022. 

However, I probably should only share experiences from 41 holidays as there wasn't much to say about 34 trips - several of them to Singapore where I spent my time eating the food I miss and catching up with friends as well as accompanying my dad for medical treatment.  The others were either business trips, spent attending meetings and exhibitions or errand journeys, attending donation ceremony at the monastery/orphanage, tailoring wedding clothes and sourcing furnishing for our new home.

But as you could tell, my sharing journey has been on hiatus. A lot has happened in the past decade - I had graduated, worked for one of the best companies in the world, moved from Singapore to Myanmar, passed driving test, rewarded myself with my first car, got engaged and married, bought our first home together with Mister. Just as we were about to start family, Covid & Coup happened in Myanmar and we were forced to move from Myanmar to Thailand. We were not the only ones affected, of course.  Other friends also had to move out of the country while several others lost loved ones to Covid and Coup. Our plans, dreams, aspirations were taken away. Life was just not the same. My plans to share about the remaining trips as well as about our weddings (Church, Monastery, Hotel Dinner, After Party) in both Myanmar and Singapore  #MrAndMissySayWeDo #NandarAndGlennWeddingChronicles and the process of creating a home from a house were shelved. I just lost the enthusiasm in these challenging times, I guess.

Looking back, I have no idea how I had enough energy to travel that much (averaging 1-2 trips per month in 2019). All these activities came to a grinding half with the global pandemic - an ordeal many of us couldn't have imagined occurring except in movies. Especially after living with Covid for the past 2 years, I realised what a blessing it was that I was able to go out there and see the world. So what if the readers also would like to escape the real world and live through my experiences? That thought gave me motivation to continue Musings Of Missy Nandar. So yeah, I will still be around despite the hiatus.  

Stay tuned!



Adios!
xoxo
Miss N

No comments:

Post a Comment