Travelling.

Travelling.
Travelling leaves you speechless. Then turn you into a storyteller. Hope I have been a good one ^.^

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Spring Break in Korea Day 11 (7 April 2015)

I had meetings the whole day today so the only photos from today were of food! 

Simple yet mouth-watering breakfast, I'm craving for it even right now!


This is actually a great lunch option for office workers.  We got to enjoy BBQ beef but without that nauseating smoke smell attached to us since it was cooked in the kitchen.  And I would never say no to japchae!

IF you feel like splurging on a meal, go this Gyeongbokgung BBQ, known for their charcoal-grilled meat.  Food here was pricey but oh-so-delectable. 



I had never had a better pork BBQ anywhere else in the world (Yes yes, I love the one in Sinchon for beef BBQ, not pork though) No fats, no tendons, just scrumptious meat, cooked to perfection!


Me reminiscing about all the great food I had that day hahaha :D 

Adios!
xoxo
Miss N

No comments:

Post a Comment