Travelling.

Travelling.
Travelling leaves you speechless. Then turn you into a storyteller. Hope I have been a good one ^.^

Monday, January 13, 2014

Mr & Missy in Korea Day 14 (29 May 2013)

My last day in Korea T.T


We met at Sinchon only around 10 am to give me enough time to pack everything.  Then, we walked over to Slow Garden for brunch.  It's actually just 5 minute walk away form Yonsei's SK Global House and 3 minute walk away from Ewha Women University's back gate.  If you are in the area, you should consider going there! I love the cozy, comfortable atmosphere and food there was great!!!
Some selfies while waiting for our brunch


Our 12,500 Won Deluxe Brunch
It includes waffles, thick toasts, sausage, bacon, egg and salad!

I was a happy girl!

Outside Slow Garden
The road name should be Seongsan-ro!

After brunch, we went to SK Global so that we can drop off Mister's jacket and laptop that I just returned to him. Since we were very near Ewha back gate, we walked through the university to go to Ewha shopping area so that I can do some last minute shopping if I need to.  

Inside Ewha Women University

We then took a subway from Ewha back to Sinchon and checked out of the guesthouse.  The airport limousine bus stops on the main road near Sinchon subway station so we headed there around 1+ pm and we reached airport around 2:30 pm. It worked out just fine since my flight is at 4:20 pm. 

Off I go! Back to Singapore!
Time to start another countdown again!

Back to Singapore, I was accompanied by these 5 loves :(


Adios!

xoxo
Miss N 
P.S - Next up would be our 3D2N trip to Bali! Stay tuned!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Korea Trip Itinerary

Korea Day 1

Korea Day 2

Korea Day 3

Korea Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment