Travelling.

Travelling.
Travelling leaves you speechless. Then turn you into a storyteller. Hope I have been a good one ^.^

Friday, March 29, 2013

Start of Something New

I have never thought I would be writing blogs some day. I mean even as a teenager (at a age when it is very common for girls to keep diaries), I didn't have any diary or journal at all.  I am just lazy. BUT now I realize that my memory is not as good as I expected.  I forget things easily. AND I certainly do not want to forget great memories.  So here I am!!! 

Plus, I have come to appreciate blogs, especially whenever I am planning for my overseas trips. I like to google about tips and directions and really, blogs are helpful! After spending so much time and money and effort to go to another country, of course I would want to make full use of my trips and would not want to miss out on anything because I was busy getting lost in a foreign land yea? Besides, being from Myanmar, I was asked about travelling to Myanmar quite often recently.  So I thought "it's time for me to give back & contribute". I shall be sharing about my experiences with travelling, dining, using beauty products and just anything which is on my mind!

Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment